Now is your chance to get the taxman to give some of your hard earned money to the association!  There is no need for you to complete this form again if you have already made a GiftAid declaration

Gift Aid is tax relief on money donated to charities in the UK. The Inland Revenue will treat donations to charities as if the donor has already had tax deducted at the basic rate. The charity can then can you buy valium in japan claim this tax to increase the value of the donation.

Therefore the donor must be a UK tax-payer (income tax, tax on interest or capital gains tax) for us to be able to claim and must complete a Gift Aid declaration.

The information you supply on this form will be processed via an online spreadsheet at GoogleDocs.

Click here to open Giftaid declaration form please email the treasurer if you have any problems.