New Trustee

To process your appointment as a trustee we need you to complete a consent form, to allow information to be shared between trustees.

We also need you to sign a declaration to comply with charity commission best practice.

Please read this before proceeding to the form:

By completing and signing this form, you declare that you:
? are willing to act as a trustee of North Staffordshire Beekeepers Association (NSBKA)
? understand NSBKA’s purposes (objects) and rules set out in its governing document
? are not prevented from acting as a trustee because you:
• have an unspent conviction for an offence involving dishonesty or deception
• are currently declared bankrupt (or subject to bankruptcy restrictions or an interim order)
• have an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) to pay off debts with creditors
• are disqualified buy brand ativan online from being a company director
• are subject to an order made under section 429(2) of the Insolvency Act 1986
• have previously been removed as a trustee by us, the Scottish charity regulator or the High Court due to misconduct or mismanagement
• have been removed from management or control of any body under section 34(5)(e) of the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005 (or earlier legislation)
• are disqualified from being a trustee by an order of the Charity Commission under section 181A of the Charities Act 2011

You also declare that:
? the information you provide to the Charity Commission is true, complete and correct
? you understand that it’s an offence under section 60(1)(b) of the Charities Act 2011 to knowingly or recklessly provide false or misleading information
? NSBKA’s funds are held (or will be held) in its name in a bank or building society account in England or Wales
? you will comply with your responsibilities as a trustee – these are set out in the Charity Commission guidance ‘The essential trustee (CC3)’
? the primary address and residency details you provide in a charity registration application are correct and you will notify the Charity Commission if they change

Personal benefit
If NSBKA pays (or will pay) any trustee for being a trustee OR any trustee or person connected to them for providing goods and services, you declare that this will:
? be in the organisation’s best interests
? be lawful and authorised
? help the organisation carry out its purposes (or be a necessary by-product of it carrying out its purposes)

Now please complete this form: